First and foremost, we want you to know that we value the health and safety of our customers and staff. As a business, Santa Maria Ford Lincoln is taking the extra steps necessary to maintain a healthy and sanitary workplace while still meeting our customers' needs.
We continue to monitor information from state health authorities and the CDC for their guidance and recommendations on how we can help to prevent the spread of this virus.
Our steps include:
- Thorough cleanings of all dealership facilities daily
- Sanitizing gel and foam stations available on-site
- Providing our staff with specific instructions on hand washing and the importance of staying home if they are not feeling well
- Adhering to the recommended six feet of social distance from other staff and customers
WE'LL DO OUR PART...
- Sanitizing all touch points upon arrival of your vehicle and again when we return it. Door handles, steering wheel, seats, knobs, keys, and gear shifts.
- While servicing your vehicle, we use plastic to cover the steering wheel, seats, and keys to minimize contact.
- Employees are required to wear masks and gloves, and maintain a 6' social distance during interactionwith others, and while inside your vehicle.
- You may feel confident and comfortable while waiting in our customer lounge, which is thoroughly sanitized multiple times per day.
WE KINDLY ASK YOU TO PLEASE DO YOURS…
- Please turn off all controls- climate, radio/audio, seat heaters/coolers, and wipers upon arrival.
- Please remove any face masks, gloves, or other personal sanitation items before exiting your vehicle.
- Please wear a face mask and maintain a 6' social distance while interacting with others on our premises
We will be adjusting schedules and operations for some of our staff to ensure that we stay well and can continue serving our customers efficiently. These schedule adjustments should have minimal impact on our in-store operations.
Our website is a helpful resource for shopping and researching vehicles, finding service and parts information, and communicating directly with the dealership. We will also continue to offer vehicle pick-up and delivery services.
No matter the department you're looking to reach, we have staff available to answer your questions and assist with your needs. You can connect with a member of our team by phone, email or through our website.
Together, we can maintain a healthy environment and combat the spread of COVID-19.
On behalf of our dealership, thank you for being a loyal customer. Please don't hesitate to reach out as we remain dedicated to serving you for all of your automotive needs through this challenging time.
We appreciate all of you and want our community to Be Well, Be Kind, and Be Safe.